What are the top items on your anti-bucket list — those things you never, ever want to do, places you never want to visit, books you never want to read, etc.?
My ten commandments
- Thou shall not have an affair with married/divorced/widower/ attached human beings. Think about hygiene.
- Thou shall not read romance books and shall not watch romantic movies.
- Thou shall not visit any Arab Countries.
- Thou shall not wrestle with pigs. Thou shall only get dirty and the pigs will love it.
- Thou shall not argue with stupid people. They will drag thee down to their level and beat thee with experience.
- Thou shall not follow the crowd and adapt herd mentality. Only dead fish go with the flow.
- Thou shall not have an abortion and use contraception; pills, condom or any kind.
- Thou shall not bake cakes or attempt to make any other desserts.
- Thou shall not shave legs for any other person no matter what.
- Thou shall not lick or be lick inside the ears. Gross!
I think I forget something but this (list) will do for now.